– The Warrenville in Bloom Committee has selected the flower bed by the pond as an example of a great spot in Warrenville, check it out!
– Gutters are now being completed on the remaining buildings, thank you for your patience through the weather delays in June.
– We need volunteers for several committees, specifically the Property and Welcoming Committee – no experience needed, flexible time commitment and a great way to meet your neighbors! Contact the management company or any Board member if you are interested.
– The Landscape Committee has completed the spring walk through and will begin removing and in some cases, replacing some of the dead bushes.
– We know there has been a lot of rain, but please water to keep our community looking green!
– Please contact Vanguard 847.490.3833, http://www.vanguardcommunity.com with any concerns.