– Thank you to everyone who attended the November 5th meeting! Unfortunately a quorum was not met, so the Board will remain the same until another annual meeting is held. Next year meetings are tentatively scheduled for Thursday, February 18, April 21, June 18, August 18, and November 17. We hope to see you there!
– There has been an approval of Brickman as the new landscaper. This contract is a set price for 3 years. For snow removal, there is a 3.5% increase for years 2 and 3. They will work up a 5 year plan at no additional cost. Winfield Road entry planting is also included and there are extensive plans for trees, especially emerald ash boars.
– The next social event is on December 18: meet at Barconni’s pizza in Naperville, at 7:30 pm, $30 a person, not including drinks. Then a trolley will pick up 21 people at 9:30pm to drive around and look at Christmas lights. First come, first serve! Contact Marsha Nolan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 630.247.9975 or Sue Fox at Suefox@realtyexecutives.com to get more info and sign up!
– Update your smoke alarms, they are good for only 10 years. Carbon Monoxide detectors are good for only 7 years. The law states that carbon monoxide detectors must be on each level and smoke detectors must be outside each sleeping area. This is the law! Protect your selves and your neighbors!
– Tabor Construction will begin the concrete repair/replacement project on or around November 14, weather permitting.
– Coyotes like to snack on garbage that is put out at night. Please, for safety, cleanliness, and aesthetics, do not put your garbage out until the morning! Garbage is not picked up until the afternoon on Thursdays.
– Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Any questions, comments, or problems, please contact Vanguard, 847.490.3833 or