– Happy New Year!!
– Brickman is now our landscaping company. The landscape committee is working with them on tree assessments, a 5 year plan, and getting ready for spring.
– A new Cantera community news website is now live at http://www.canterahoa.com, where the board will post project and service updates relevant to the community. You can subscribe to these updates by providing your email on the home page. You can also contact the board at email@example.com, or from the Email link on the home page.
– Update your smoke alarms, they are good for only 10 years. Carbon Monoxide detectors are good for only 7 years. Check on the back of your alarm to see if it is out of date – IT PROBABLY IS. The law states that working carbon monoxide detectors must be on each level and smoke detectors must be outside each sleeping area. This is the law! Protect your selves and your neighbors!
– Look to the Associa website for snow removal updates as storms approach.
– Decorations must be removed by February 1st, 2016, weather permitting.
Any questions, comments, or problems, please contact Associa Chicagoland, 847.490.3833 or http://www.associachicagoland.com