– Thanks to all of you who attended the June 2016 Board meeting. Next meeting is August 11th. We hope to see you there!
– We are still in need of a Board member and Landscape and Property Committee members. Contact us if you are interested in joining the team.
– Do you want to have a garage sale this fall? Please send an email and vote for a good date. We will post the results!
– Confused about what you can or can’t recycle? Check out this helpful guide from Groot.
– Please keep our neighborhood looking good – pick up dog waste, reasonably water your plants and grass, and don’t allow any dumping down the drains of chemicals, this goes straight to the river.
– The 4 year Ash Tree Remove or Save project has begun! Our goal is to save some of our 111 Ash trees, but this year 28 trees will be removed that cannot be saved. Please refer to the posted map to see a color coded key of the neighborhood ash trees.