- Annual Notice: Holidays that affect garbage pick-up are
- New Year’s Day,
- Memorial Day,
- Fourth of July,
- Labor Day,
- Next board meeting is Thursday, February 8th. Please come!! Location: Warrenville Police Department, 3S245 Warren Ave.
- The remaining 2018 Board meetings are Thursday:
- April 19,
- June 7,
- August 9,
- November 8
- Thank you for having your Christmas decorations down. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Landscaping Update: Although we have been below 0 degree temperatures, we have not had major snow amounts so far this winter which has kept snow removal costs down. Hopefully we will get through the next couple of months without a lot of snow or ice. The Landscape Committee will be meeting with BrightView in the next couple of months. We will review plans to present to the Board for repair/replacement of irrigation systems and replacement of dead or missing shrubs and plants in 2018.
- All inquiries, work orders, etc should be directed to Associa – not Board members – through Customer Care via the TownSq app, by logging into TownSq from the “My Account” section of http://www.associachicagoland.com, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 847-490-3833. If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call the main office number, 847-490- 3833, and follow the prompts for our emergency answering service.
- Try to put recycles and trash out as late as possible, especially in less than ideal weather of wind, rain, or snow.
Any questions, comments, or problems, please contact
Associa Chicagoland, 847.490.3833 or