- BrightView Landscape Update: Depending on the weather, BrightView will begin the spring cleanup in the next couple of weeks. They will be cutting back the tall grasses and pruning any other perennials. They will also do a deep pruning on Hydrangea bushes located at front entryways. This will help keep them from overgrowing at entryways. As you walk around Cantera or at least in your area, we would appreciate everyone picking up litter to help in the cleanup of Cantera.
- Groot has altered their schedule. They now pick up recycling and trash at the same time (for the past few weeks it has been in the late morning). Your best bet is to put these out late at night, secured and closed, or very early in the morning to ensure pick-up. Please pick up any trash that has blown away.
- In addition to trash, please also make sure you are picking up after your dog.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day and Easter!
- All inquiries, work orders, etc. should be directed to Associa – not Board members – through Customer Care via the TownSq app; by logging into TownSq from the “My Account” section of http://www.associachicagoland.com; by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or by calling 847-490-3833. If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call the main office number – 847-490-3833 – and follow the prompts for our emergency answering service.
Any questions, comments, or problems, please contact
Associa Chicagoland, 847.490.3833 or