- Trash update: Thank you for putting your bins out only starting at dusk the night before pick-up and putting them back in your garage the day of pick-up. Bins are not to be left out. If your stuff is not picked up, you need to promptly remove it or risk a fine.
- Keep your dogs on a leash and clean up after them please!
- Thinking about changing your exterior. i.e., air conditioners, windows, or garage doors, etc? This requires pre-authorization from the Board and Associa. Find the form on the website.
As you all are aware of the record-setting amounts of rain we have received in June, this of course has delayed trimming of shrubs and mowing. BrightView is working on catching up within the next week or so. We appreciate your patience. The irrigation system on Winfield Road and the main entrance has been repaired so that it will water the plants and trees instead of sidewalks. The new control monitor will be manned by BrightView to watch for any issues with the system. At the June meeting, the Board approved Drainage Repair between buildings 4 (Fowler) and 10 (Carpenter). BrightView is currently installing the gutter extensions to homeowner downspouts. Extensions will be underground and connect to the 6” main line that was installed and is connected to the storm drains. The work should be completed by end of next week.
The committee is reviewing the removal of dead bushes/plants now instead of waiting till Fall when we normally pull and replace. We will document what items are pulled. Possibly not all dead plants will be replaced. Some that are dead may have been either crowded or not suitable for conditions.
The following is the list of items BrightView will be doing during the month of July:
- Weekly mowing
- Sidewalk edging
- Spray weeds, curbs, beds, tree rings
- Remove dead branches – spot pruning of trees
- Remove low branches – Spot pruning of trees
- Weeds removal
- Police the grounds for trash and debris
- Install drain line behind buildings 4 and 10 – end of June/early July
- Possible Ash tree removal towards end of month – TBD
- Dead shrub removal and documentation
- Pond Maintenance – every other week
- Continue to cut back shrubs from front walks
- Per the city of Warrenville, illegal setting off of fireworks will be a minimum $250 fine. Leave it to the professionals!
- Tuesday, July 24th – Police Roll Call, 6:30 – 7pm, the parking lot at Cantera Preserves (the apartments across the street). Find out what the police are patrolling for and get your questions answered.
- Would you like to go to a Kane County Cougar game on Thursday, July 19th at 6:30pm? It is Thirsty Thursday so beers, hot dogs, and pop are $1. Call or email Sue Fox at 630.699.5111 SueFox@RealtyExecutives.com and she will purchase tickets together.
All inquiries, work orders, etc. should be directed to Associa, not Board members through Customer Care via the TownSq app, by logging into TownSq from the “My Account” section of www.associachicagoland.com, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 847-490-3833. If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call the main office number, 847-490-3833, and follow the prompts for our emergency answering service. Forms can be found here as well.
Any questions, comments, or problems, please contact
Associa Chicagoland, 847.490.3833 or